Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New PDF pattern - my crochet ring


I feel like it has taken my ages since i last issued a tutorial, but it is finally here.
Not long ago my etsy shop crossed into a new millennium and I very much wanted to celebrate it somehow, unfortunately i didn't find neither the time nor an original idea.
So today a little late I'm proud to add to my line of tutorials my popular crochet ring design.
The tutorial explains in detail how to make a band crochet ring using a crochet hook.
The pattern includes photos, illustrations and step by step explanations.

1 comment:

  1. Hello My Dear Yoola,
    I love LOVE loVE LOve your new crochet ring.
    I wish I'ill more time to learn how crochet.

    Congrats for all the sales,you deserve it,your work is B E A U T I F U L.

    Love,
    Sima

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails