Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bangles and hoops - crocheted wire jewelry

bangle hoop crochet handmade circle wrist silver gold copper red orange green fall bracelet חישוק בנגל צמיד עגול עיגול ע כסף זהב עבודת יד

Do you know the feeling that suddenly the world is exploding of something that just got into your notion ? like when you are pregnant and suddenly you see so many pregnant woman that you wonder weather its the latest trend ...
This is how I feel about loops, hoops & bangles, up until I started exploring this shape I didn't give it much attention, I have a memory somewhere in the back of my mind that I had a pair of small silver hoops when I was a teen , but ever since then NADA/Niente/Rien ! did it just come back into fashion or was it always there and it was me that was away ..... ?

Anyway ever since it burst into my notion I became an addict, not only that I have now hoop earrings in 5 sizes giant, jumbo, large, medium and mini size. I also have bangles , in gold , in silver, in oxidized silver and in many bright colors such as red, orange, green and more.....

if you are crafty you are welcome to make it yourself , check my  crocheted wire jewelry tutorials section on my etsy shop

4 comments:

  1. Son bellisimos y muy elegantes.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yael, they are so beautiful.
    Have you ever tried to make brooches to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't worn bangles since I was 15, I think. But I bought myself one last Friday.
    I guess we are in the middle of a big trend. I love the way we suddenly find ourselves in the middle of the trends. You know, not really noticing but we must have done after all. If you see what I mean.
    I have noticed your hoop shapes! They ar lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails