Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nia Peeples wears my INFINTY gold earrings


I'm so excited ,
Nia Peeples is now the proud owner of my wire crocheted  infinity earrings in gold,
and I even have a photo to show you....
she twitted about it here : http://yfrog.com/khdfeiyj


My volume INFINITY wire crochet earrings are elegant and glam, they match perfectly the infinity volume wire crochet necklace, and bracelet,  perfect night out earrings.
The earrings are 2.7inch (7cm) long, the ribbon width is 0.5inch (1cm) wide.
The earrings are made of yellow gold filled wire in a rare technique I call ISK knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails